Nvidia Geforce Graphics driver 436.02 WHQL (GRD)
Nvidia Geforce Graphics driver 436.02 WHQL (GRD). - Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team works until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one.
Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for Apex Legends, Battlefield V, Forza Horizon 4, Strange Brigade, and World War Z.
Added Beta support for GPU Integer Scaling
New control in the NVIDIA Control Panel->Display->Adjust desktop size and position page. Supported on NVIDIA Turing GPUs and later; Windows 10 April 2018 Update and later.
Integer scaling is a new GPU scaling method which scales smaller-than-native-resolution-size source content by duplicating the pixels at the maximum possible integer factor on the horizontal and vertical directions.
Not recommended for use with HDR.
Added Beta support for Ultra-Low Latency Mode
New control in the NVIDIA Control Panel->3D->Manage 3D Settings page.
Offers improved latency for DirectX games. Currently not supported under SLI mode, DirectX 12, or on Microsoft Hybrid notebooks.
- Updated the NVIDIA Control Panel->3D Settings->Texture Filtering-Quality control to default to "High Quality" for Quadro products.
- Added support for new Freestyle Sharpen Filter
- Released as an update to NVCamera (for Freestyle and Ansel).
- Added GPU paravirtualization support for Microsoft Hybrid notebooks.
- Added support for 30-bit color.
- Added ability to update the NVIDIA VirtualLink PPC firmware from the NVIDIA Control Panel
- Added support for new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Deep Rock Galactic
- Fear the Night
- Heavy Rain
- Overkill's The Walking Dead
- PC Building Simulator
- Remnant: From the Ashes
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas
- Warhammer: Chaosbane
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [SLI][Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game crashes with "DXGI DEVICE HUNG Error" while being launched. 
- [AutoCAD 2017][Maya]: White screen or blue-screen crash may occur. 
- Mouse cursor may not render correctly after exiting a game. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel - Russian]: There is a typographical error in the Manage 3D Settings->DSR settings text. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [Tom Clancy's The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode. [2587043/200406322]
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: There is corruption on the tracks in the game. 
- [Overwatch]: The games crashes with "Your rendering device has been lost" error. 
- [HDR][Integer Scaling]: Blue-screen crash or system hang may occur when changing the resolution while using integer scaling with HDR. [200542578/200542870]
- [Firefox][G-SYNC]: When G-SYNC is enabled, flickering occurs with YouTube full-screen video playback when hovering over the timeline. 
- System crash occurs while installing the drivers on a system with GPUs from mixed architectures; for example, Fermi and Pascal.